- HDB resale prices higher in January, first time in a year: SRX
Resale prices for HDB flats inched up 0.6 per cent in January over the previous month, marking the first time they have risen in a year, as bigger flats sold for higher prices.
- Singapore's dollar to fall to 5-year low on easing, survey shows
Singapore's dollar will slide about 3 per cent versus the greenback to the lowest since July 2010 after the city-state's central bank unexpectedly eased monetary policy, according to a survey of analysts by Bloomberg News.
- Singapore's GIC buys 5% stake in TV ratings firm Nielsen
Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC has bought a 5 per cent stake in Nielsen NV, a leading provider of TV audience ratings data, for an undisclosed amount, according to a regulatory filing.
- DBS launches venture debt programme for tech startups
DBS has launched a venture debt programme for tech startups amid what it says is growing demand for such financing in Singapore.
- F J Benjamin Q2 FY15 profit rises to S$1.24m
Retailer F J Benjamin posted a net profit of S$1.24 million for the second quarter ended Dec 31, 2014, up from S$586,000 in the corresponding quarter a year earlier.