- Singapore's Q4 GDP up 2.1%, 2014 growth at 2.9%
The Singapore economy grew a better-than-expected 2.1 per cent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of 2014, the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) said on Tuesday morning, as the manufacturing sector contracted less than initially anticipated.
- Singapore non-oil domestic exports contract by 0.7% in 2014
Non-oil domestic exports are tipped to grow 1.0-3.0 per cent over a year ago, after dipping 0.7 per cent in 2014.
- Singapore's labour productivity contracts again - by 1.5% in Q4
Singapore's overall labour productivity contracted by 1.5 per cent in the last quarter of 2014 - the third consecutive quarter of decline, and a worsening from Q3's 0.9 per cent contraction.
- NOL agrees to sell APL Logistics to KWE for US$1.2b
Neptune Orient Lines Limited (NOL) has agreed to sell its logistics business, APL Logistics, to Kintetsu World Express, Inc (KWE) for US$1.2 billion.
- COE premiums fall for all cars
Vehicle certificate of entitlement (COE) premiums fell in the latest round of bidding across all car categories on Tuesday, as demand for cars failed to match the increase in quota.