You are here
Singapore Wrap Tuesday
- Magnus Bocker to leave SGX after June
Magnus Bocker, CEO of Singapore Exchange (SGX), will not be extending his contract beyond June 30, SGX said in a press release on Tuesday evening.
- Sibor rises to 0.734% - almost double the year-ago rate
The key three-month Sibor, or Singapore interbank offered rate, continues to rise; at 0.734 per cent on Tuesday, it is almost double the rate a year ago due to the continued strength of the US dollar.
- Singapore's 2015 Budget highlights the government's institutional and governance strength: S&P
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Singapore's 2015 budget continues to show the strength of the government's institutional and governance effectiveness.
- JTC launches Tuas South site for sale by tender
JTC Corporation on Tuesday launched a 0.7-hectare site at Tuas South Street 6 (Plot 46) for sale by public tender under the first half 2015 industrial government land sales (IGLS) programme
- Genting's Q4 profit slumps 36%
Genting Singapore's profit for the final quarter ended December 2014 fell 36 per cent to S$89.2 million from S$140.3 million a year ago.