Receive $80 Grab vouchers valid for use on all Grab services except GrabHitch and GrabShuttle when you subscribe to BT All-Digital at only $0.99*/month.
Find out more at btsub.sg/promo
PT Great Giant Pineapple
Believing that environmental sustainability is achievable for both small and large companies, PT Great Giant Pineapple (GGP) measures the results of its green policies on set green parameters such as the CDM methodology for measuring the results of waste water treatment. The objective for sustainability in waste management is to produce zero waste.
Great Giant Pineapple has already reduced its Non Renewable Energy Coal and Heavy Fuel Oil consumption (for starch drying) by 8 per cent and 100 per cent and is aiming for further reduction by 2020.
Airport Authority Hong Kong
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) has adopted a multi-stakeholder engagement approach in its environmental footprint reduction initiatives.
To reduce the airport's greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, HKIA pledged in 2010 to reduce 25 per cent carbon intensity in 2015 compared with 2008 levels. AAHK accounts for approximately 40 per cent of the airport-wide carbon emissions while the ABPs account for the remaining 60 per cent.
Through adopting a series of carbon-reduction initiatives such as banning the use of auxiliary power units of idling aircraft and requiring the use of electric vehicles, AAHK has been successful in accelerating the rate of airport-wide carbon reduction.