Outstanding Young Business Leader Of The Year
- This Award is open to any individual below the age of 45 as of 1st January during the year of judging.
- There is no restriction on sex or race.
- The candidate must be ordinarily resident in Singapore.
- He/She must be involved in a business enterprise either running his/her own local company or head of the Singapore or foreign division/subsidiary of a large organisation.
Leadership and Managerial Skills
He/she must have these critical attributes:
- Entrepreneurship, and drive
- Ability to adapt to the changing business environment and standards
- Ability to steer his/her organisation towards problem solving and out performance
- Contribute to the upgrading of managerial skills and the establishment of a viable organisation structure and culture
- Persevere in working towards objectives
- Innovate and be outward looking in his/her approach to business
- Gain the respect of subordinates and peers
- Set an example for the organisation and motivate its employees
He/she must have:
- Made an outstanding and sustained contribution to the financial viability of the company
- Contributed to an improvement on return on capital invested in the company
- Exercise prudent management of funds and/or financial assets
Contribution to the Community
He/she must have made positive contribution to Singapore and the international community.