You are here
Daily Debrief: What Happened Today
Stories you might have missed
THE United States and China were among the first signatories of the treaty - also known as the United Nations (UN) Convention on International Settlement Agreements Resulting from Mediation - which will provide for the enforcement of mediated settlement agreements across countries.
THE COE price for cars up to 1,600cc and 130bhp closed at $32,725, up from $26,667.
THE company said in a media statement on Wednesday that the new scheme is opt-in as some individuals may prefer to have more disposable income to meet their immediate needs.
LOCATED at the former Park West residential site, the development consists of 1,498 units, including close to 20 landed homes, and is said to be the developer's largest project to date.
MEASURES include setting up a whistleblowing office and stricter inspection of the market professionals, starting with Catalist sponsors, said Tan Boon Gin, SGX RegCo chief executive officer.
- CapitaLand Q2 profit falls 4.2% on one-off costs from Ascendas-Singbridge acquisition
- PACC Offshore Q2 net loss deepens to US$8.6m
- Perennial Q2 earnings slump 75% to S$2.2m
- MindChamps Q2 profit slides 74% on higher costs from acquisitions
- CAO's profit falls 2.9% for Q2 on larger allowance for doubtful debts
The STI today
THE local benchmark opened up 0.11 per cent in the morning and climbed during the session to finish at 3,184.69, up 0.45 per cent or 14.22 points.