You are here

IHH unit sets up JV healthcare firm in China

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 18:47

14-32968249 - 17_10_2014 - quotes20.jpg
HEALTHCARE provider IHH Healthcare Berhad announced on Tuesday that its indirect wholly owned subsidiary M&P Investments Pte Ltd has received a business licence from China's Chengdu Administration of Industry & Commerce.

HEALTHCARE provider IHH Healthcare Berhad announced on Tuesday that its indirect wholly owned subsidiary M&P Investments Pte Ltd has received a business licence from China's Chengdu Administration of Industry & Commerce.

The licence, valid from Dec 12, 2016, to Dec 12, 2036, is for the establishment of a Sino-foreign equity company called ParkwayHealth Chengdu Hospital Company Ltd.

ParkwayHealth Chengdu will provide specialised care and services such as obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics and orthopaedics.

M&P will own 70 per cent of ParkwayHealth Chengdu, while the remaining 30 per cent will be held by Chinese investment company Shanghai Broad Ocean Investments Co Ltd. M&P contributed a cash subscription of 210 million yuan (S$43.4 million) and Broad Ocean contributed a cash subscription of 90 million yuan (S$18.6 million).

sentifi.com

Market voices on:

IHH's announcement said that this is pursuant to a joint venture agreement entered into by M&P and Broad Ocean in August.

Nespresso
Pair your daily business read with the perfect cup of espresso.

Subscribe to The Business Times today to receive your very own Nespresso Inissia coffee machine worth $188.

Find out more at btsub.sg/btdeal

Powered by GET.comGetCom