You are here

Itzhak Sella steps down as CEO of IReit Global's trust manager

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 22:58

20_34112264 - 04_03_2015 - sella4.jpg
THE trust manager of IReit Global on Friday announced the resignation of its chief executive officer and executive director, Itzhak Sella, following the completion of the sale of 80 per cent of its shares to Tikehau Investment Management Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.

THE trust manager of IReit Global on Friday announced the resignation of its chief executive officer and executive director, Itzhak Sella, following the completion of the sale of 80 per cent of its shares to Tikehau Investment Management Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.

The trust manager also said Jeremy Adina Bard Cooper has stepped down as chief investment officer and asset manager.

The two executives have resigned after Tikehau Capital's arm in Asia took control of 80 per cent shares in IReit Global Group Pte Ltd. Shanghai Summit Pte Ltd and Dolphin Two Pte Ltd hold the remaining 20 per cent stake.

Tikekau Investment Management Asia Pacific has nominated de Geis de Guyon de Pampelonne Bruno Alfred Marie, 58, as a non-executive director to the board of IReit Global Pte Ltd.

sentifi.com

Market voices on:

Mr de Geis de Guyon de Pampelonne Bruno Alfred Marie has served as chief executive officer and executive director of Tikekau Investment Management Asia Pacific since June 2016. He is also the chairman and chief executive officer of Tikekau Investment Management.

Nespresso
Pair your daily business read with the perfect cup of espresso.

Subscribe to The Business Times today to receive your very own Nespresso Inissia coffee machine worth $188.

Find out more at btsub.sg/btdeal

Powered by GET.comGetCom