You are here

mm2 Asia plans placement of 87.7m new shares at S$0.57 apiece

Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 08:32

SINGAPORE-LISTED entertainment company mm2 Asia on Thursday announced a proposed placement of 87.7 million new shares at S$0.57 apiece.

If taken up in full, the placement will allow the company to raise net cash proceeds (after deducting estimated expenses of about S$1 million) of about S$49 million. Of this, 70 per cent will be used to finance acquisitions, and the remaining 30 per cent will be used as general working capital.

The placement shares represent about 8.4 per cent of the existing share capital, and about 7.7 per cent of the enlarged share capital of the company.

The placement price represents a discount of about 6.6 per cent to the volume weighted average price of S$0.6102 for each share, based on trades done on Singapore Exchange on Wednesday.

mm2 Asia added that it is in discussions with potential strategic investors to subscribe for the shares at the placement price.

sentifi.com

Market voices on:

Nespresso
Pair your daily business read with the perfect cup of espresso.

Subscribe to The Business Times today to receive your very own Nespresso Inissia coffee machine worth $188.

Find out more at btsub.sg/btdeal

Powered by GET.comGetCom