You are here

Ocean Sky seeks full ownership of 30% owned construction outfit

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 05:50


FOUR years after Ocean Sky International picked up a 30 per cent stake in Ang Tong Seng Brothers Enterprises (ATS), the company plans to turn the construction outfit into a wholly owned unit by proposing to buy the remaining 70 per cent for S$22.8 million.

The proposed

Market voices on:

Pair your daily business read with the perfect cup of espresso.

Subscribe to The Business Times today to receive your very own Nespresso Inissia coffee machine worth $188.

Find out more at

Powered by GET.comGetCom