You are here

Roxy-Pacific and JV partner acquire 4.4ha land in Western Australia for A$59m

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 18:04

ROXY-PACIFIC Holdings has, with its joint-venture (JV) partner Hostplus, acquired a 4.4-hectare land parcel in North Fremantle, Perth, Australia for A$59 million (S$63 million).

Roxy NF, a subsidiary of Roxy-Pacific, will provide 40 per cent of the equity for the acquisition. The remaining 60 per cent will be provided by Hostplus, which is an Australia-based superannuation fund.

The JV partners intend to rezone the industrial site - located next to the prime Leighton beach and a train station connected directly to Perth's central business district - for residential and commercial uses.

sentifi.com

Market voices on:

Nespresso
Pair your daily business read with the perfect cup of espresso.

Subscribe to The Business Times today to receive your very own Nespresso Inissia coffee machine worth $188.

Find out more at btsub.sg/btdeal

Powered by GET.comGetCom