You are here

Shoppers evacuated from 112 Katong mall after fire alarm

48a-ns-I12 Katong Mall-170517.jpg
Singapore Civil Defence firefighters and the police have been called to 112 Katong mall, after a fire is said to have broken out there.

SINGAPORE Civil Defence firefighters and the police have been called to 112 Katong mall, after a fire is said to have broken out there.

Shoppers in the mall were evacuated at about 10pm, some time after the fire alarm went off, an eyewitness told The Business Times, adding that smoke could be seen from the front part of the mall.

The property has also been cordoned off.

Keppel Land has a 22.4 per cent stake in the lifestyle mall. The remainder 77.6 per cent is held by Alpha Asia Macro Trends Fund, which is managed by Alpha Investment Partners, a property fund management vehicle of Keppel Land.

sentifi.com

Market voices on:

Powered by GET.comGetCom