You are here

SIAEC, Airbus set up joint venture

SIA Engineering Company (SIAEC) and Airbus have incorporated a joint venture company, Heavy Maintenance Singapore Services (HMS Services).

SIAEC holds a 65 per cent stake in HMS Services and Airbus, the remaining 35 per cent.

The joint venture will provide airframe maintenance, cabin upgrade and modification services for Airbus's A380, A350 and A330 aircraft families in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.

Airbus is committed to developing HMS Services as its Centre of Excellence for Airbus A380 and A350 Heavy Maintenance in Asia, SIAEC said in a release.

"The SIAEC Group will continue to pursue other strategic collaborations to strengthen its competitive advantage and value-added service offerings to its customers," SIAEC said.

sentifi.com

Market voices on:

Powered by GET.comGetCom