You are here

US teenager dies of caffeine overdose from drinks

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:50

Miami

A COFFEE, a caffeinated drink and an energy soda proved a deadly combination for a South Carolina teenager who died within two hours of consuming them, triggering warnings about the risks of caffeine overdose.

Davis Allen Cripe died on April 26 from a "caffeine-induced

sentifi.com

Market voices on:

Nespresso
Pair your daily business read with the perfect cup of espresso.

Subscribe to The Business Times today to receive your very own Nespresso Inissia coffee machine worth $188.

Find out more at btsub.sg/btdeal

Powered by GET.comGetCom