You are here
DBS Singapore head re-appointed SLA chairman
LIM Sim Seng, Singapore country head of DBS Bank, has been re-appointed as chairman of Singapore Land Authority (SLA) for a term of two years starting Aug 1, 2016.
Ang Cheng Hock, senior counsel and partner at Allen & Gledhill LLP, has been re-appointed as a board member for the new term.
On Monday, the Ministry of Law said it has appointed three new members to SLA's board, starting Aug 1. They are Yeoh Oon Jin, executive chairman of PricewaterhouseCoopers Singapore; Lock Yin Mei, partner at Allen & Overy LLP and Ho Chee Pong, director-general of Singapore Customs.
Wong Hong Kuan, a director at the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau, will complete his term of office on July 31, 2016.
The following members will continue to serve on the SLA board:
* Han Kok Juan, deputy secretary, Ministry of Law
* Tan Boon Khai, chief executive, SLA
* Tham Kui Seng, non-executive director, Straits Trading Company
* Walter Fernandez, editor-in-chief, MediaCorp
* Lai Huen Poh, managing director, RSP Architects Planners & Engineers
* Philip Yuen, chief executive officer, Deloitte Southeast Asia and Singapore
* Mok Wei Wei, managing director, W Architects
* Chong Yoke Sin, chief executive officer, Integrated Health Information Systems.