- PAP unveils its Aljunied GRC team
- WP introduces third batch of candidates
- SDP unveils fourth batch of candidates
- Reform Party unveils final slate of candidates
- Singaporeans First Party unveils first batch of candidates
Prices of completed non-landed private homes in Singapore were flat in July 2015 over June, according to the National University of Singapore flash estimate for its Overall Singapore Residential Price Index released on Friday.
Mitsubishi Corp, betting on growing demand for food in Asia, agreed to buy a 20 per cent stake in Olam International Ltd, the commodity trader controlled by Singapore's state investment company, in two deals worth S$1.53 billion.
The STI Today
The Singapore market finished 0.4 per cent higher on Friday after unexpectedly strong economic growth figures out of the US, with the Straits Times Index advancing 10.51 points to 2,955.94.