- UIC Q1 profit up 39% on higher property sales, share of SingLand
- China Minzhong Food's Q3 profit down 19%
- Hwa Hong Q1 profit plunges 50.2%
- Soilbuild Construction posts 15% rise in Q1 profit
- Yeo Hiap Seng Q1 profit rises 24.6%
- CapitaRetail China Trust's Q1 DPU up 10%
- Prices, rents of private home prices continue to slip in Q1: URA
- Singapore HDB resale price index slips 1% in Q1 from Q4
- Office rents rise, retail rents fall in Q1: URA
- Singapore's manufacturing sector shrinks by smaller-than-expected 5.5% y-o-y in March
Slower transport engineering, electronics and pharmaceutical production meant that Singapore's manufacturing sector contracted a sharper 5.5 per cent year-on-year in March, after shrinking 3.3 per cent in February.
- Quick takes: What 5.5% drop in Singapore's March manufacturing output means for growth outlook
Changi Airport Group (CAG) announced on Friday several reductions and rebates to aeronautical fees at Singapore Changi Airport, which will benefit airlines, ground handling agents and passengers.
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has issued on Friday revised Notices to financial institutions on anti-money laundering (AML) and countering the financing of terrorism (CFT).
Over the course of the week, the Straits Times Index (STI) dropped 12 points to 3,513, a loss that would have been greater if not for a large push on DBS and UOB that enabled the index to gain 10.25 points on Friday. The banks are due to report their first-quarter figures next week.