- Developer sales rise 2.1% to 382 private homes in February
Developers sold 382 private homes in February this year, 2.1 per cent more than the 374 units they moved in January this year.
- Purchase of RadLink by Parkway, Fortis blocked: Singapore competition panel
The Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) said on Monday that it had blocked last week the proposed acquisition of RadLink-Asia and its subsidiaries by Parkway Holdings. RadLink-Asia is owned by Fortis Healthcare Singapore.
- Yoma announces management changes
Myanmar property play Yoma Strategic Holdings announced some changes to key management.
- 7.1% hike in Singapore non-executive directors' fee in FY13/14: Hay Group
Non-executive directors at Singapore-listed companies received an increase of 7.1 per cent in the median of the average director's fee - or S$60,000 per annum - in the financial year 2013/2014, compared to S$56,000 in the previous financial year, global management consultancy Hay Group said in a report on Monday.
- Blumont mulls over options to meet minimum share price of S$0.20 for mainboard listing
Blumont Group said on Monday that it is considering its options on how to comply with Singapore Exchange's (SGX) requirement that securities listed on the Main Board must maintain a minimum share price of S$0.20 each.
- Singapore: STI rebounds, but not broad market
Monday's session for the local stock market was marked by wave of short covering in Straits Times Index stocks ahead of an expected rebound on Wall Street. However, even though the Straits Times Index recorded a seemingly impressive 13.27 points rise to 3,376.04, the buying did not extend to the broader market - at 5pm, there were 155 rises versus 284 falls in total.