Find out more at btsub.sg/promo
You are here
Singapore Wrap Thursday
Singapore's assets under management (AUM) grew by 30 per cent year-on-year to S$2.4 trillion in 2014, said the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) on Thursday.
Singapore's domestic wholesale trade contracted by 18.8 per cent in the second quarter of this year compared to the year-ago period, partly due to lower prices of petroleum and chemical products, data released by the Singapore Department of Statistics on Thursday showed.
Jeweller Soo Kee Group fell three Singapore cents or 10 per cent to S$0.27 an hour into its first trading day on Thursday on Singapore Exchange's ( SGX) Catalist board. Its initial public offering price was S$0.30.
Fitch Ratings says today that Noble Group Limited's (Noble, BBB-/Stable) second-quarter results reflect a stable financial profile, despite an increase in debt due to working capital expansion, which will set the stage for stronger operating cash flow generation in the second half of 2015.
- Noble issues summons against Arnaud Vagner and Enlighten Ace Limited
- Noble Group said to discuss move to secured financing with banks
- Attacked by short sellers? Respond ASAP: SGX
Singapore General Election
- PAP unveils 2 new faces in slate for Jurong GRC; David Ong to contest Bukit Batok SMC
- Maximum spending limit in election campaign raised, says Elections Department
The STI Today
The Singapore market fell one per cent on Thursday, with the Straits Times Index retreating 31.47 points to close at 3,009.78.