- MAS, CAD to together probe market misconduct from now on
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and the Singapore Police Force's Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) will jointly investigate market misconduct from now on, the two agencies announced on Tuesday afternoon.
- Lee Kuan Yew's condition worsens due to infection: PMO
Former prime minister Lee Kuan Yew's condition has worsened due to an infection, a statement from the Prime Minister's Office said on Tuesday.
- Singapore's non-oil domestic exports fall 9.7% in February
Singapore's non-oil domestic exports (NODX) fell by a sharp 9.7 per cent year on year in February, following three straight months of increase.
Quick Takes: Singapore NODX disappoints in February
Weak February NODX figures raise odds of MAS easing: Citi
- SIA in talks to buy stake in Jeju Air
Singapore Airlines on Tuesday confirmed that it is in discussions to purchase a shareholding in South Korea's Jeju Air.
Hot stock: SIA edges lower; airline confirms talks over stake in Jeju Air
- ST Telemedia acquires land for flagship data centre in Singapore
Singapore Technologies Telemedia (ST Telemedia), on Tuesday completed the acquisition of land to develop a state-of-the-art flagship data centre in Singapore. The announcement follows ST Telemedia's data centre investment in China's GDS Services last year.
- Singapore: After an early bounce, stocks finish in the red
The Straits Times Index on Tuesday first bounced up 20 points in response to Wall Street's Monday rally but as the day wore on, traders either sold into strength or went short, resulting in the index finishing with a net loss of 6.09 points at 3,369.95.