- Tributes, condolences continue to pour in for Lee Kuan Yew
Members of the business community, political figures and other institutions, both in Singapore and elsewhere, continued to mourn Lee Kuan Yew on Tuesday, following his death on Monday.
- Singapore's February industrial output seen falling 3.4% year on year
Singapore's industrial production probably fell in February from a year earlier, dented by weak exports and the timing of the Lunar New Year holiday, a Reuters poll showed.
- City Dev's 5-yr bond aggressively priced at 3% due to strong credit standing: OCBC
City Developments Limited (CDL)'s latest five-year bonds sold at 3 per cent were aggressively priced due to their strong credit standing.
- Genting Singapore's RWS secures S$2.27b credit facilities
Genting Singapore said its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Resorts World at Sentosa (RWS) has executed an agreement for syndicated senior secured credit facilities worth S$2.27 billion.
- 16 bids for private condo site at Sturdee Road
A 99-year private housing site at Sturdee Road near Farrer Park MRT Station has drawn 16 bids. The top bid, by SL Capital (1) Pte Ltd, a unit of Sustained Land, was nearly S$181.19 million, which translates to S$786.92 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).
- Singapore: A quiet but slightly firm session ahead of expected US rebound
An agonisingly boring session on Tuesday finished with the Straits Times Index just about managing to stay in the black - up 3.13 points at 3,413.26 with tepid volume of 1 billion units worth S$1 billion and with the entire market recording 239 rises versus 173 falls.