You are here
Singapore Wrap Wednesday
- SGX posts 16.4% rise in Q3 profit; revenue jumps 20.4%
- CapitaCommercial Trust Q1 DPU at 2.12 cents, up 3.9%; CapitaGreen 76% leased
- Cambridge Industrial Trust Q1 DPU at 1.225 cents, down 2.1%
- Cache Logistics Trust's Q1 DPU up 0.3% to 2.146 cents
- Mapletree Commercial Trust's Q4 DPU rises 2.4%
- Changi City Point boosts Frasers Centrepoint Trust's Q2 results
The COE (Certificate of Entitlement) premium for big cars rose while that for motorcycles climbed to yet another record high in the latest bidding exercise. Commercial vehicles' COE premium slumped 17 per cent.
Ascendas has launched its Ascendas China Business Parks Fund 4 (ACBPF 4) - worth some S$333 million - to invest in a portfolio of premium business park assets in Shanghai, Suzhou and Xi'an.
- Noble promises more transparency again after AGM leaves some shareholders disconcerted
- Noble Group barred from Platts' oil pricing process: sources
As part of Singapore's Smart Nation push, the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) will launch its HetNet (heterogeneous network) trials in the Jurong Lake District in the third quarter of this year.
The Straits Times Index (STI) fell 12.37 points to 3,496.24 on Wednesday, dragged lower by expectations of weakness ahead on Wall Street which came after European markets opened in the red and Hong Kong gave up most of its morning gains.