- Developers' sales surge 57% month-on-month to 613 private homes in March: URA
Developers sold 613 private homes in March this year, up 57 per cent from the 390 units they moved in February this year.
- Heeton again seeks single buyer for iLiv@Grange, appoints C&W for sale
- HDB rentals flat in March but leasing volume up 29%: SRX
- Non-landed private homes' rents down, volume up in March : SRX
- 10-year SGS price rises and yield falls 8% in two weeks, back to Feb levels
The key 10-year Singapore Government Securities (SGS) has risen some 1.4 per cent in the past two weeks while the yield has fallen more than 8 per cent, tracking the US Treasury which is reacting to softer economic data.
- Singapore's retail sales up 15.8% in February compared to a year ago
- Singapore non-oil exports seen down for 2nd month in March
- Sing-dollar pulls back from rally against greenback
Temasek Holdings on Wednesday said its chief executive officer, Ho Ching, will take sabbatical leave for three months.
The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (Acra) on Wednesday said it will implement the amendments to the Companies Act in two phases, due to delays linked to the revamp of its online business filing portal.
Keppel Land's net profit for the first quarter ended March 31 fell 17.2 per cent to S$72.6 million from S$87.7 million
Singapore shares rose 0.54 per cent on Wednesday despite a slowdown in China's economic growth and disappointing retail sales figures in the United States.