Find out more at btsub.sg/btdeal
You are here
71 SG launches programme to help Singapore startups enter China
HOMEGROWN startup 71 SG on Tuesday unveiled a programme to help local startups enter China markets.
Named Startup Development & Learning Programme (SDL), it will offer startups overseas market access, market intelligence, networking and funding opportunities - to help them understand the China market swiftly.
SDL is a five-day tech and business workshop for digital professionals and entrepreneurs seeking opportunities in the fields of tech, business and investments in China. Held in Wuhan (where 71 SG's China headquarters is located), the workshop will include:
- meeting representatives from different government bodies and institutions to understand local laws, rules and regulations;
- connecting with MNCs and mentors that could help market and position products overseas;
- linking with angel and venture capital investors;
- networking with successful companies in China; and
- translation services to eradicate any language barriers.