You are here

SMRT: Gas leak from train's air-con caused smoke inside Tanjong Pagar MRT station

[SINGAPORE] Thick smoke was seen at the Tanjong Pagar MRT station on Monday (Aug 15) afternoon, affecting one trainload of passengers.

A leak of freon gas from the train's air-conditioning system caused the smoke, SMRT said in a statement. No injuries were reported, said the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF).

Full story here.

sentifi.com

Market voices on:

grab

Receive $80 Grab vouchers valid for use on all Grab services except GrabHitch and GrabShuttle when you subscribe to BT All-Digital at only $0.99*/month.

Find out more at btsub.sg/promo

Powered by GET.comGetCom