You are here

Working adults short of critical illness insurance cover, says LIA

People here have policies that would meet just 20% of their needs if such illnesses occur, leaving a large gap of 80%

Singapore

WORKING adults are strikingly short of insurance coverage to meet their needs if critical illness strikes, according to a study.

It found that people here have policies that would meet just 20 per cent or so of their needs if such illnesses...

sentifi.com

Market voices on: