SUBSCRIBERS
Company Briefs
Published Wed, Feb 5, 2014 · 10:00 PM
Share deal of Blumont investor deferred
RESOURCES company Blumont Group said yesterday that the proposed acquisition of 135 million Blumont shares by chairman- designate Alexander Molyneux had been deferred. The acquisition was supposed to be completed by Dec 6 last year.
Mr Molyneux was supposed to acquire the shares from Blumont executive chairman Neo Kim Hock and another investor. Mr Molyneux and the parties are "in continuing discussions to resolve certain technical issues and completion of the acquisition has been deferred", Blumont said.
Copyright SPH Media. All rights reserved.