You are here

Corporate digest

Neo Group

CATALIST-LISTED food solutions provider Neo Group has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Ye Liang How Catering Service Pte Ltd (How's Catering) for S$4.4 million, with the latter's existing owners to retain the remaining 49 per cent interest. The earnings accretive...

BT is now on Telegram!

For daily updates on weekdays and specially selected content for the weekend. Subscribe to t.me/BizTimes