You are here
Oxley's Mayfair Gardens 40% sold in weekend launch
OXLEY Holding’s Mayfair Gardens condominium project was 40 per cent sold during its launch weekend, said the firm on Monday.
Homebuyers snapped up 87 out of 215 units from Sept 29 to Sept 30, for an average price of S$1,900 per square foot.
Units sold ranged from one-bedroom to four-bedroom apartments. Three of the six penthouses were also sold. The buyers comprise 85 per cent Singaporeans while the remaining 15 per cent were permanent residents and foreigners.
Mayfair Gardens is the most upscale development in Oxley’s portfolio to date. The project's facilities include a 75m swimming pool and three sky terraces.
Ching Chiat Kwong, executive chairman and chief executive of Oxley, said: “Mayfair Gardens is the project of the decade for Oxley. Its British architectural design, efficient use of space, wide range of facilities and charming landscape offer homebuyers a warm homely feeling.
“Including Mayfair Gardens, we will launch three more projects before year-end. We are cautiously optimistic that our total sales for 2018 will reach 2,000 units.”