You are here
Chiam See Tong pays respects to Lee Kuan Yew at Parliament House
[SINGAPORE] Veteran opposition politician Chiam See Tong was at Parliament House on Friday afternoon to pay his last respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
The 80-year-old was accompanied by his wife and Non-Constituency MP Lina Chiam and daughter Camilla.
For full story, read HERE.
IN DEPTH: Lee Kuan Yew: 1923-2015
- Mr Lee's final gift: One united people
- A shared Singapore moment
- A calibre that's sadly lacking in regional leaders now
- A lasting legacy: Key socio-economic policies Lee Kuan Yew launched or oversaw
- In his own words: Lee Kuan Yew never shied away from saying exactly what he thought
- A lion among leaders: Tributes from global leaders
- Lee Kuan Yew: legacy in numbers