You are here
Thumbs up for Trump
- Shockwave of Trump's victory sends markets reeling
- Raising a middle finger to the elites - and the world
- Wall Street sweats, gropes for silver linings
- US must stay committed to Asia, regardless who is president: US envoy
- PM Lee: Singapore to work to keep US ties close
- Japan all set to deal with US election shock: analysts
- Commentary: Darker prospects for Asia as trade deals come under threat
- Commentary: Prima facie, picture for East Asia is bad, but US-China ties could offer bright spot.
- Trump win casts doubt over Fed’s rate-hike plans.
- Trump means business – in his unique way.
- America's political earthquake and the uncertain future of a Trump regime
- President-elect Trump faces world of danger.
- Asia has nothing to fear from a Trump administration.