1. Swop Meat. Not a turkey fan? Then this juicy Spit-roasted Chicken with Tarragon from The Carvery will be the meat of choice. Park Hotel Alexandra, $38
2. DIY Risotto. The Regent Hotel's executive sous chef Angelo Ciccone is known for his porcini mushroom and saffron risotto, which fans can now make at home with his DIY kit. The Regent Hotel, $16
3. Happy Hamper. A specially curated hamper that includes Walkers gluten-free chocolate chip shortbread to Montezuma organic Dark giant buttons and Christmas drinking chocolate. Ryan's Grocery, $95
4. Super Sub. The Hivernette is not your usual Christmas cake, as this giant sandwich comes packed with wagyu beef brisket, beetroot cream cheese Chantilly and wild mushroom ragout. Antoinette, $75
5. Tree's Company. Have your tree and eat it with this meringue tree filled with New Dark Chocolate and Almonds and Vanilla ice creams. Häagen-Dazs, $90
6. The Mousse. This festive cake is made with Valrhona Azelia milk chocolate and hazelnuts to create a layered mousse cake with spiced Granny Smith apples and a base of charcoal biscuit crunch. Sunday Folks, $75A
7. Sweet Love. The Ritz-Carlton's new pastry chef Benjamin Siwek was inspired by his childhood in France to create this "Love" logcake which has dark chocolate mousse, blood orange biscuit, and gelee. The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore, $78.
8. Premium Edition. Gift a hamper packed with traditional favourites such as a slow-cooked lamb leg with blue ginger, panettone and premium wines. Plentyfull, $255