1. Dough Boy. Get the perfect charred pizza of your dreams with the Uuni portable wood-burning oven that runs on environmentally friendly wood pellets. www.facebook.com/Uuni2Singapore, S$550
2. Salad Days. Eating healthily doesn't get more luxurious than a salad in this bowl from Hermes' carnets d'equateur porcelain range, which pays homage to wildlife artist Robert Dallet. Hermes, price unavailable.
3. Caffeine High. Resistance is futile, as Nespresso continues to cast its spell on coffee drinkers. The Latissima Touch Palladium Silver machine will bring a smile to the caffeine-starved on your list. Nespresso, S$588 ($120 off for Christmas)
4. All Steamed Up. For geek cooks only, the Norpro steam juicer helps you literally steam the goodness out of anything from meat to vegetables. Good for jam making too. Amazon.com, US$99.99
5. Cutting Skills. Your favourite wine enthusiast will now have the perfect tool to open his stash of grand cru wines with this titanium wine knife from the code38 elite series range. www.code38.com, US$625
6. Night Cap. Everything for the cocktail lover to make his or her own favourite tipple. Choose from a curated selection of spirits, tools and books like this martini kit. EC Proof, S$487
7. Bee's Knees. Unprocessed, unpasteurised longan nectar honey is sustainably farmed and harvested in Northern Thailand by a Singapore-owned company. Cerana Honey, from S$20. www.facebook.com/ceranahoney