China's Wanda says it's reassessing plans for Madrid project
Beijing
CHINESE property giant Wanda, owned by one of the country's richest men Wang Jianlin, is reassessing plans for a historic Madrid skyscraper, it said on Thursday, amid a dispute over its redevelopment.
In a statement, the real estate and entertainment company also denied reports that Mr Wang complained he had been treated "like a dog" by the city's government in negotiations.
TRENDING NOW
The retirement advice that worries me the most
Haidilao co-founder’s family buys second bungalow in Cluny Hill for S$85 million
From hawker stall to Enterprise Award winner: How Han Keen Juan scaled the Old Chang Kee empire
Yeo’s, Tiger Beer and now Gardenia – flight of food manufacturing from Singapore might be just as planned