You are here

Poisoned by the house that the government gave me

After being housed by a US programme, a child is plagued by lead poisoning

In another case of poisoning, a man who wanted to be known only as Brandon (above) was hospitalised for severe lead poisoning from paint chips when he was one, almost 20 years ago. He is seen here in front of the house where he lived in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.


ANOTHER morning in the motel room, and there were more appointments to attend to. Today it wouldn't be the blood tests, which weeks before had established Heavenz Luster's lead levels as higher than anything seen in Washington, DC, in decades, or another injection to remove...

BT is now on Telegram!

For daily updates on weekdays and specially selected content for the weekend. Subscribe to