You are here


Stamford Land and chairman buy London office-and-retail building

Stamford Land paid about £156m for a 60% stake; the remaining 40% was bought by C K Ow of Ow Global

The property at 8, Finsbury Circus has a net lettable area of about 180,000 sq ft. It has 10 floors of commercial office units with ancillary retail units. The seller is Mitsubishi Estate London.


MAINBOARD-LISTED luxury-hotel operator Stamford Land Corporation has bought a 60 per cent stake in a freehold, Grade-A office-and-retail property in London, while Ow Global has acquired the remaining 40 per cent, for a total consideration of £260 million (S$441.2 million)....

BT is now on Telegram!

For daily updates on weekdays and specially selected content for the weekend. Subscribe to