- Parkway Life Reit posts 14 per cent rise in DPU for Q1
- Far East H-Trust reports 17.7% drop in DPS for Q1 to 1.07 Singapore cents
- Starhill Global Reit posts 1.26 cents DPU for Q5
- Ascendas India Trust posts 7% rise in Q4 DPU
- Weaker rupiah, higher competition hurt Jardine C&C's Q1 profit
Retail investors can expect easier access to a wider range of investment funds, including exchange-traded funds (ETFs), as fund managers are now able to reclassify funds which make limited use of derivatives as Excluded Investment Products (EIPs).
Telstra-backed startup accelerator, muru-D, which was launched on Wednesday, will open, in May, applications for 10 technology startups from across South-east Asia to be recruited for the inaugural six-month accelerator programme, which begins in August.
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has imposed civil penalties on Lim Oon Cheng and his niece, Lim Huey Yih, for insider trading.
The riverfront promenade at Boat Quay will get a makeover next year with revamped outdoor dining areas and new open spaces, as part of a project by the private sector-led Singapore River One.
Singapore share prices closed 0.2 per cent lower on Wednesday with the Straits Times Index down 7.94 points to 3,487.15, as investors nervously awaited the outcome of the two-day Federal Reserve policy meeting.