You are here
Singapore Wrap Wednesday
Certificate of Entitlement (COE) premiums for passenger cars continued to tumble on Wednesday in the second tender for July as bookings for new cars slowed down.
Consumer confidence in Singapore slid in July for a second consecutive month, according to a monthly survey released on Wednesday.
Singapore rigbuilder Keppel Corporation said on Wednesday its wholly owned subsidiary Keppel Shipyard has signed a contract worth about US$684 million to convert a liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier into a Golar floating liquefaction facility.
Specialty pharmaceutical firm iX Biopharma started off its Wednesday morning Catalist debut on a fairly secure footing.
- Tiger Airways narrows Q1 2016 loss due to absence of Tigerair Mandala loss
- Vard Holdings' Q2 earnings plunge 58.6%
- CapitaLand Mall Trust's Q2 DPU up despite lower property income
- HPH Trust reports 8.5% rise in Q2 profit
- A-Reit marks 5.5% rise in Q1 DPU
The STI Today
Singapore share prices closed lower on Wednesday with the Straits Times Index down 12.24 points at 3,359.17, and tracing other Asian markets.