You are here
Daily Debrief: What Happened Today
Stories you might have missed
THE Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) will be working with financial industry partners on an initiative known as Veritas – a framework for financial institutions to promote the responsible adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and data analytics.
"WE are taking another crack at it," said managing director Ravi Menon, at a press conference to launch the Bank for International Settlements' (BIS) innovation hub in Singapore.
TEMASEK Financial (I) Limited (TFin-I) will issue a 12-year bond and a 30-year bond under its US$20 billion guaranteed global medium-term note programme, to be unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by Temasek.
GAMING accessories firm Razer Inc is still "exploring" ways to provide more regulated financial services via its fintech arm, including a digital banking licence in Singapore, said its CEO Tan Min-Liang.
The Arcade comprises 127 office and retail units and depending on the size of their property, each owner could stand to receive between S$700,000 and S$29.9 million from a successful sale.
- SembMarine Q3 loss widens to S$52.6m
- ComfortDelGro posts 10.8% fall in Q3 net profit to S$70m
- PropNex Q3 profit slips 15.2% to S$6.1m
- Dasin Retail Trust Q3 DPU falls 5.5%; to buy 2 Chinese malls from sponsor, chairman
- Valuetronics Q2 profit up 26.3% on absence of one-off provision for China plant
- Hatten Land Q1 profit jumps to RM2.6m; to hold AGM on Nov 23
The STI today
THE Straits Times Index (STI) gave away Tuesday’s gains sliding 28.58 points or 0.9 per cent to 3,239.22.