You are here
Daily Debrief: What Happened Today
Stories you might have missed
THE Singapore-based company, which also has offices in India and China, said the funds will allow it to tap the potential in the venture debt space across Asia.
IN fact, all that Hyflux has received from Utico's advisers is a "draft term sheet", Hyflux clarified on Tuesday.
AS part of the deal, BC Partners will retain a minority 25 per cent stake in Acuris, while GIC will sell its entire interest in the company.
THE company's ﬁfth equity funding round will help to speed up, among others, hiring and capacity expansion at its plant in Oakland, California.
FOR the first four months of the year, non-landed resale prices are up about 2 per cent, according to data from the real estate portal.
- Olam Q1 earnings up 6.9% to S$168.9m on higher revenue
- Nam Cheong Q1 profit plunges to RM420,000 on absence of debt waiver
- Asian Pay Television Trust trims Q1 DPU to 0.3 S cent
- Golden Agri Q1 profit up 54.5% to US$18.3m on one-off gain
- Bumitama Agri Q1 profit tumbles 52.3% to 110.61b rupiah
- BRC Asia Q2 profit soars to S$5.4m on acquisition of peer; adopts new dividend policy
The STI today
THE Straits Times Index (STI) opened 1 per cent lower but clawed back early losses to finish at 3,223.71, down 10.57 points or 0.3 per cent on Tuesday.