You are here
What the CPF recommendations mean
An earlier version of this infographic said that the Retirement Account is created using "Ordinary and Savings Accounts savings", when it ought to have been "Ordinary and Special Accounts savings". The infographic above has been corrected.
- Different minimum sums and flexible withdrawals up ahead
- Proposed changes strike a balance, say observers
- Higher contribution rates for older workers mooted
- COMMENTARY: Flexibility comes with risks
- BT Pre-Budget Roundtable: CPF rethink needs to address structural retirement inadequacy